ALL Regional Competitions MUST be announced by December 2022.
Your Southwest Region is proud to serve you!
SkillsUSA Washington’s Southwest Region strives to create new and exciting opportunities to benefit each and every one of its members. Our region currently serves over 300 registered members at our many different Skills Centers, tech programs, CTE classes, and college training programs. Our students here in the Southwest Region are becoming more ready, more skilled, and more motivated to seize opportunities, impress industry members, and succeed in the workforce.
Be sure to Contact Us!
If you still have any further comments, questions or concerns please do not hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an e-mail. Our contact information is posted below. We look forward to hearing from you!
REGIONAL COMPETITIONS: This is constantly being revised as Competition HOST information is determined and communicated to regional coordinator/s. You must compete in a regional competition to attend SkillsUSA Washington State Leadership and Skills Conference.
- Mandatory for student and advisor. Deadline December 20 or before competitions.
- $ 20.00 Per Student & $ 30.00 Per Adviser. One Time payment Per School Year Membership.
14001 SkillsUSA Way, Leesburg, VA 20176
- Register at www.skillsusa.org.
- Payable To: SkillsUSA
- Mail To: SkillsUSA Inc.
- Membership Dues Deadline: December 20
- Regional Competitions: You must compete in a regional competition to attend SkillsUSA Washington State Leadership and Skills Conference.