Regional Competitions must be completed by February 4th and scores must be sent to Teri Bravomejia and Mary Rawlins. Please include all scores, not just rankings.
In the Spring of 2018, SkillsUSA Washington voted to split the Puget Sound Region into two regions.
Puget Sound North co-chairs are Teri Bravomejia (2018 SkillsUSA Washington Advisor of the Year) and Mary Rawlins (2020 SkillsUSA Washington Advisor of the Year).
Please see the Puget Sound North and Puget Sound South Web Pages.
REGIONAL COMPETITIONS: This is constantly being revised as Competition HOST information is determined and communicated to regional coordinator/s. You must compete in a regional competition to attend SkillsUSA Washington State Leadership and Skills Conference.
- Mandatory for student and advisor. Deadline December 20 or before competitions.
- $ 20.00 Per Student & $ 30.00 Per Adviser. One Time payment Per School Year Membership.
14001 SkillsUSA Way, Leesburg, VA 20176
- Register at www.skillsusa.org.
- Payable To: SkillsUSA
- Mail To: SkillsUSA Inc.
- Membership Dues Deadline: December 20
- Regional Competitions: You must compete in a regional competition to attend SkillsUSA Washington State Leadership and Skills Conference.