The 2022 State Skills Conference is March 31 - April 2, 2022
Please continue to use this page throughout the conference for the latest information available. This will be the first place it is updated.
Technical Competitions will be on Friday April 1st 8 AM - 1 PM
Leadership Competitions will be on Friday April 1st 2 PM - 6 PM
Everyone will need to login into the SkillsUSA LMS system to take the professional test and technical test if they have one available in the system. This includes competitions with only 1 school competing.
Contest Specific Information:
- Quizbowl will be held on March 31st at 7 PM in Venice 3 & 4
- Carpentry: Click here to download the Carpentry Tool List
- Health Occupations Prof Portfolio Cameretta at 4:00 PM
- American Spirit Cameretta at 4:30 PM
- Promotional Bulletin Board Cameretta at 5:00 PM
- Engineering Tech Design Venice 2 at 2:00
- Interactive Application/Game Design Venice 2 at 4:20
- Chapter Business Procedures Pavilion B at 2:00
- Opening & Closing Ceremonies Pavilion B at 2:30
- Community Service Pavilion B 3:00
- Automotive Service Interviews Lido at 8:00 AM
- Automotive Maintenance Interviews Cameretta at 8:00 AM
- Pin Design Rotunda 3:30 PM
- T-Shirt Design Rotunda 4:30 PM
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to bring?
- Please refer to the technical standards for each competition and bring the required tools/materials for it. If there is anything specific then it will be listed above in the Contest Specific Information
When do I need to take my test?
- The professional test will need to be done by the end of Thursday and the Technical test will need to be done by Friday at 1 PM.
Where do I take the professional test and turn in my resume?
- Each competitor was sent an email with login information to take their test. You can turn your resume in at your competition.
How do I access the SkillsUSA Hub and LMS?
- Competitors will receive a SkillsUSA enrollment email from email@example.com. Once you login you will be able to access it Tuesday March 29th. You may call SkillsUSA Customer Care Team at 844-875-4557 for assistance.
Where and when is my competition happening?
- Please scroll down to find your competition details.
Technical Competitions will be on Friday April 1st, 8 AM - 1 PM
Leadership Competitions will be on Friday April 1st, 2 PM - 6 PM
SkillsUSA - State Conference Locations 2022
|3-D Visualization & Animation||Pavilion B||Murano||Technical|
|Action Skills||Pavilion C||Murano||Leadership|
|Additive Manufacturing||Pavilion E||Murano||Technical|
|American Spirit||Cameretta 4:30||Murano||Leadership|
|Carpentry||20424 72nd Ave S
Kent, WA 98032
|Northwest Carpenters Institute
|Chapter Business Procedures||Pavilion B||Murano||Leadership|
|Commercial Baking||3000 NE 4th St. Renton, WA 98056||Renton Tech||Technical|
|Community Service||Pavilion B||Murano||Leadership|
|Computer Maintenance||Venice 2||Murano||Technical|
|Computer Programming||Venice 3||Murano||Technical|
|Crime Scene Investigation||Rotunda||Murano||Technical|
|Culinary Arts||3000 NE 4th St. Renton, WA 98056||Renton||Technical|
|Customer Service||Venice 3||Murano||Leadership|
|Cyber Security||Venice 3||Murano||Technical|
|Digital Cinema Production||Lido||Murano||Technical|
|Electrical Construction Wiring||TBD - Check back March 31st||Murano||Technical|
|Engineering Tech Design||Venice 2||Murano||Leadership|
|Extemporaneous Speaking||Venice 1||Murano||Leadership|
|First Aid/CPR||Pavilion F||Murano||Technical|
|Health Knowledge Bowl||Pavilion D||Murano||Leadership|
|Health Occupations Prof Portfolio||Cameretta 4:00||Murano||Leadership|
|Information Technology Services||Venice 2||Murano||Technical|
|Interactive Application/Game Design||Venice 2||Murano||Leadership|
|Job Interview||Torcello, Burano, Cavallino||Murano||Leadership|
|Job Skills Demo A||Pavilion C||Murano||Leadership|
|Job Skills Demo Open||Pavilion C||Murano||Leadership|
|Medical Terminology||Venice 4 (Take test online. This room is available for those who have not taken it)||Murano||Leadership|
|Opening & Closing Ceremonies||Pavilion B||Murano||Leadership|
|Prep room for applications, tests and extem.||Venice 4||Murano||Leadership|
|Prepared Speech||Venice 1||Murano||Leadership|
|Promotional Bulletin Board||Cameretta 5:00||Murano||Leadership|
|Quiz Bowl||Venice 1 & 2 and 3 & 4||Murano||Leadership (Held Thursday)|
|Related Technical Math||Venice 4 (Take test online. This room is available for those who have not taken it)||Murano||Leadership|
|Restaurant Service||3000 NE 4th St. Renton, WA 98056||Renton Tech||Technical|
|Robotics Urban Search/Resuce||Pavilion E||Murano||Technical|
|T- Shirt Design||Rotunda||Murano||Leadership|
|Technical Drafting||Venice 4||Murano||Technical|
|Telecommunications Cabling||Venice 1||Murano||Technical|
|Television (Video) Production||Burano||Murano||Technical|
|Welding||2201 S. 78th. st. 98409||Bates South Campus||Technical|