Cluster: Architecture and Construction
State Qualifying Event: Not Required
Level: State Only Competition
Competition Type: Skilled and Technical
Join a day of fun competition and activities at Boeing’s Everett factory. Put your skills to the test with a hands-on project, receive feedback on your resume and take part in mock interviews. Graduating seniors will also be able to interview on-site for full-time positions at Boeing.
Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
Time: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: Boeing Everett Factory
WHAT’S NOT PROVIDED:
• Travel accommodations to Everett
• Materials and tools
• Breakfast and lunch
• On-site transportation
• Boeing T-shirt
Register by February 27, 2023 at skillsusawashington.org
You can pay registration fees via quickbooks invoice by CC or via PO and check to SkillsUSA Washington, PO Box 2698, Olympia, WA 98507. Phone 360-608-3826 and email@example.com.
Registration costs: Contestant/Students/Observers/ Guests-$160
*Invoices will be generated after registration by state office. You will receive a link via email for Quickbooks invoice.
Children under 10 free.
No refunds and invoices will not be changed or deleted for individuals unable to participate. Fees must be received by competition date
The career competitions of the SkillsUSA Washington Championships follow the current edition of the SkillsUSA Technical Standards. These are available to professional members (advisors and teachers) as a membership benefit following their submission of membership.
- Mandatory for student and advisor. Deadline December 20 or before competitions.
- $ 20.00 Per Student & $ 30.00 Per Adviser. One Time payment Per School Year Membership.
14001 SkillsUSA Way, Leesburg, VA 20176
- Register at www.skillsusa.org.
- Payable To: SkillsUSA
- Mail To: SkillsUSA Inc.
- Membership Dues Deadline: December 20
- Regional Competitions: You must compete in a regional competition to attend SkillsUSA Washington State Leadership and Skills Conference.